Acknowledging The Men


There have been tributes paid to a lot of people for various reasons. We tend to scarcely point out the good, but frequent the bad in an individual. Sometimes we whisper or note to "others" what kind of impact a person has in our lives. We seldom take out the time to say out loud, "Hey, I sincerely like, love and or appreciate you"



Today, my blog is ode to one of my three son in laws G.E.F. I'm using his initials out of respect for his privacy. He has presented himself to me as one of the wisest, kindest, selfless, men, friend, father, husband and son-in-laws, that a lady, child, mother and mother in law could ever hope for.


Do you know(of course you don't, so I'll tell you)that, today, he got in that kitchen all clean, groomed and groovy; and birthed ME a collaborated cookie. Yes he did. I had a small part like telling him what suits my palate. He ran with it and came up with... "Holiday Bliss"... Yes, my cookie has a name.

It contained Oatmeal, Pecans, Cranberries and White Chocolate. Ok wait... Hold On... Wretch around and wipe it off. Yes, I'm drooling all over my lip region. Did you see where they were ummm, JUST FOR ME?!!


WHAT???


Of course he does other things to warrant being an outstanding son-in-law; I just wanted to draw warm, buttery attention to the particular fact that, they were just for me. Not a sample, not a few, but round bout 2 or more dozen just for my greedy, really don't need em, but I made a special trip to get em, and sat there and watched him bake em, wit 3-4 other varieties, tasting em as quick as the timer could suggest they were ready, even tho I was, butt!
Y'all don't hear me...


Not just for the cookies, but for all that you represent. I love you First name G., Last name.F and am most fortunate to have you in our lives!


Do or say something nice from the heart, about someone in your path. I bet they'll appreciate it!




Find the Perfect Gift on eBay!


Popular posts from this blog

Don't Miss Your Stop!

Yearn