**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Music DOES soothe the savage beast...well Me anyway


Ahhh, listening to good music can take you far beyond a gloomy, boring effortless day. You don't have to know how to dance. And, as long as you keep it on the low, you don't have to know how to sing either . HOWEVER...If you decide to share your pretty little voice, it'll help to know all the words. (hence the links)

I can be sitting around doing nothing and loving it. I would be laying around getting bigger, and hating it. Something clicks... girl, get up and listen to some music. All types of music. All genres, all day all good!


Hmmm... lets see; first to gradually get my blood flowing, I'll listen to a bit of this. Now I'm up, got love on my mind, so I decide to mellow out a bit with a few tracks of this and that.

Ok just a tad bit too relaxing, I feel myself slipping back under, so I flip the script and toss on some of this. Yeaaaa, that's it. Get up yawl... lets shake this, bounce that. Now that blood is reeeeallly flowing. You done started cleanin, and dancin and smilin and blushin and sweatin and oh, ok.

See what listening to a lil music can do for ya?!

Get up!
Find the Perfect Gift on eBay!



 Free Samples and Coupons for Brand Name Products