**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Monday, August 1, 2011

SLOW DOWN


Take your time...
When we rush... We're usually gonna miss something!

Wake up late... everyone pays for your rushed commute!

Put your foot in your mouth... only you can get it out!

Shouldn't have worn that... making a bad impression!

Having a plan... is not a spontaneous event!

Being your best... does not mean being first!

Utilize the 5 P's... Proper Preparation Prevents Poor Performance