**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

From His Kitchen To Ours


Have you been paying attention to the previously posted videos provided by Chef Jay? I started the post in November. Tell the truth??

Ok, just so I know you're serious. I will share a few more. No, it's no problem, I'll post the links right here for you. As long as HE has time to share with me, I'll make the time to share with YOU.


Some of you may think I'm a bit late posting some of these holiday favorites and tips. I say it's never too late. Heck I'm a seasoned cook, and I made mistakes just the other day. Betcha if I had one of these great videos, my guests would not be guessing what I tried to prepare. It was flavorful, don't get me wrong, but it wasn't my usual fit for a king feast that I usually produce.

??? Yep, me too! I am going to try to cut back(again this year). Just because we're cutting back on consumption, doesn't mean we have to cut back on flavor and knowledge. Once your will power and self discipline(Yes, I found most of mine)(You remembered that from a few blogs back huh?)(Ok well sit down and enjoy) picks up, you'll be able to avoid over indulgence and still prepare tasty dishes for others.

Besides, as long as you indulge in moderation, it's ok to snack every once in a while. I do, I will, and I am gonna satisfy my cravings!