**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Intoxicating Acquaintances


Have you ever had a friend that...every time you see them, you get so overwhelmed, you break out in a sweat?

What about a friend that...every time you hear their voice, you get chills.

Just think...a friend that, when ever they call, you pace the floor like you've just received the best news of your life.

A friend so special that...spending time with them, is like a trip to your favorite place for the first time, every time.

That one certain friend that...whenever they come around, you wish time ticked backwards so they'd never leave.

One friend that intoxicates you with their being!

I don't ever want to sober up, for I'm drunk with desire for our friendship!
YOUR FRIEND,

~Angie