**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Friday, January 4, 2008

Revolving Re:solution



This year I started a resolution
Last year I started a resolution
The year prior and prior and prior to that
I started a resolution
Last year I failed

The years prior and prior yea proceeding that
I crashed
I rose I fell I forgot I forfeited
I settled
Today I'm starting a resolution

To stop starting them

Today I'm resolving
To do this tomorrow
Tomorrow

I'll be doing what I started today


.....Oh I'm sorry

Are you still here
I started to leave

To get started
(((walking away giggling, forgetting what I have to do)))
will some body please STOP me