**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Things I should have placed in the Fire








My temper

Poor Judgement

Insecurities

Past Ill Experiences

This one shirt I bought

My bad habits

One sided assumptions

My stubbornness

Unrehearsed words

That huge batch of cookies(giggle)

Ill written notes

Preconceived beliefs

Thinking I could do everything alone

Some of what I said yesterday

Some of what I'll say today

New Ill Experiences

Bad decisions

This Pen

But no no no, not that...

The ability to apologize
Yea, I'll keep that

I'm sorry!