What Did You Do Last Night - Dizzy Lady


I like how you looked, when I looked at you, while you were
looking at me last night

I love how you smiled when I smiled at you, while you were smiling
at me last night

Yea Yea Yea...

I dig what you said when I talked to you, while you were talking
to me, last night

I thought that you were thinking of me, while I was thinking of
you last night

I dreamed that you were dreaming of me...

blah blah blah...

I hope you didn't see me, when I seen you last night

I hope that chick I saw you with, won't be with you all night

You're leaving here this evening, please don't be gone all night

I'll wake you in the morning, or maybe late tonight

If you're mad that I'm mad at you, for what you did last night

Just think of how I feel here without you every night

Don't start...

I like that you were crying when I cried for you last night
I hate that you were leaving, when you left here last night
You promised you wouldn't fight me, when we fought last night
I knew that you were lying when you lied to me last night

(((Slam)))

Will you be back tonight
Or in the morning

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Miss Your Stop!

Yearn