**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Acquiring these Giuseppe Zanotti Boots


I am in no way a materialistic person. There is no way I would pay $513.00 @49% off of $998.00 for a pair of anything, well maybe a couple pair of tires for "my baby". Would I accept them as a gift? Maybe, but I would often question, what else I could have used the money for.

Just what would a girl have to do to receive such a gift? There is nothing someone could do to justify such a purchase. Is there? How much breakfast can one man eat? How much fellatio can a girl perform to suffice as equal value to them there boots? I know, some are just that good at it and could perform it once and be done with it. Ahem Ahem, excuse me...

So I ask this question, what would you do for material gain? Huh, what's that? Why am I asking questions and am unable to receive an answer? Oh the comment block, yea no... I don't really want an answer; I've already formed my own opinion. Being that this is my blogspot, I can do that, so ummm yea, what, what, what would I do for those boots? Hmmm, let me pull them off and relax while I make up an answer to this. I'm not telling what I had to go through, but they sure look good with my new jacket! (wink)