Thursday, May 5, 2011

Channeled Cravings



For the near perfect relationship, I crave:
Intellect
Intelligence
Participation
Honesty
Communication
Self Sufficiency
Respectfulness
Goal Orientation
God Fearing
Integrity
Consistency
Hygienic
Independence
Solid Affirmation
Impartiality
Assertiveness
Balance
Competence
Humorousness

I have no interest what so ever in the complete opposite of my cravings. Why should one be consumed by what he/she has not a taste or desire for?
It is my choice to devour only what nourishes and sustains for the betterment and overall growth to/for my person.
Why shouldn't I
Why shouldn't U

I have accepted that in relationships, there is no perfection. However, there are approximates. I can almost taste success, mmmm!

It's ColdπŸ₯Ά

There are two types of men, in scenarios where 1 was previously preferred over another, for his seemingly wise ways. Quicker to draw a conc...