**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Channeled Cravings



For the near perfect relationship, I crave:
Intellect
Intelligence
Participation
Honesty
Communication
Self Sufficiency
Respectfulness
Goal Orientation
God Fearing
Integrity
Consistency
Hygienic
Independence
Solid Affirmation
Impartiality
Assertiveness
Balance
Competence
Humorousness

I have no interest what so ever in the complete opposite of my cravings. Why should one be consumed by what he/she has not a taste or desire for?
It is my choice to devour only what nourishes and sustains for the betterment and overall growth to/for my person.
Why shouldn't I
Why shouldn't U

I have accepted that in relationships, there is no perfection. However, there are approximates. I can almost taste success, mmmm!