**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Friday, June 3, 2011

Humorous Joke


A teacher was doing a study testing the senses of first graders,

using a bowl of Lifesavers.

The children began to say:

"Red............cherry,"
"Yellow.......lemon,"
"Green.........lime,"
"Orange.......orange,"

Finally the teacher gave them all honey Lifesavers.

After eating them none of the children could identify the taste.

"Well," he said, "I'll give you all a clue; It's what your mother may
sometimes call your father."

One little girl looked up in horror, spit her Lifesaver out and yelled:
"Oh, my God! They're assholes!!!