Keepin It "Real" Safe


How far would you go to insure your safety. I'm not talking of direct criminal safety, but sexual safety.
I pull out all the stops where my health is concerned. I've done this a couple of times and if your partner,(new or old)has respect for you and his health, he or she should have no problem having regular check ups. Even producing visual test results to confirm his/her negative or positive findings.

I've requested and have successfully gotten my partner to accompany me to a local health facility to have such tests performed. Almost everyone has a not so pretty past. But there's no reason to keep repeating harmful practices. Finding someone you like, love and decide to spend quality time with, should be one you can share anything with.

Wearing a condom is one thing, but they do break. It's what lies beneath the break, that can do the most damage. Abstinence or monogamy are the only ways to prevent getting yourself all "dirty"

Don't be embarrassed. Don't be defensive. Be protected. Be certain. Be tested. For every possible life threatening STD imaginable. All it takes is a little time, that could make a life time of difference.

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Miss Your Stop!

Yearn