**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Agreement


I say to·mA·to, you say to-mä-to
You say dark, I say light
I say up, you say down
You say in, I say out

Can and will we get it right
Does everything have to be a challenge
Is all this really worth it
How can two differences be the same

I say exactly, you say of course
You say perhaps, I say maybe
I say totally, you say completely
You say yes, I say yes
Finally...