The Gift Of Attention


To me, attention is a great gift. It is not something that's owed to me or no one for that matter; therefore to receive it for any reason is valuable.

Lately I've received a lot of positive attention and I love it. The brat is shining so brightly in me that I'd run off kicking and screaming, stomping and yelling if the slightest withdrawal were to take place. Don't you just hate when that happens? NO - not the withdrawal so much, but the reaction from the brat. I just may change that to my new handle. LOL...

There is also bad or unwanted attention, which provokes the complete opposite reaction. Well actually no, if I'm pissed at the level of unwanted attraction, notability,
I'm still kicking and screaming, stomping and yelling so yea - no, unwanted attention gets the same reaction from me, whether good or bad.

How did I get this way? Well lets see... I've always had a very nice supporting spouse. I was always given my way.(I was just called on this by a friend that refuses to allow me "my way")(I secretly like that better). The rewards and luxuries of being a good woman have always been plentiful. I really am a good woman.

Now that my children are young adults, they spoil me more than any Man ever could. Not just birthdays and holidays but every time they see me; they respond as if it were the first time, every time. As if they never tire of my presence. That reaction is priceless. I say this often but, Damn I love my kids!!





:sigh:
Sometimes I am hard to satisfy. There's just no pleasing some people. Or is there? I'm going to stand in the corner until I can figure this one out. Don't leave, keep paying attention to my every move.
:looking back from corner: :giggling:
Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Miss Your Stop!

Yearn