**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Growing Away




I know I told you I had another
That we were trying to progress
When actually that's all over
Your presence caused that mess

I'm not saddened by the decision
You being here was what I needed
I'm hoping you felt the same
And that my harsh words were not heeded

I inadvertently said I love you
That all of me was yours
So why should you believe me
If I were to speak of this once more

I've made some bad decisions
One was speaking out of turn
Maybe one day you'll forgive me
From your absence I will learn