**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Spending Words


I am simply at a loss for words these days. Anyone that knows me can attest that this is RARE, lol. I've been stumped. Sure, I'll always have something to say, and will usually initiate; however, lately I've lost my tongue. Perhaps I feel, if I use it at this point, my honesty will supercede my respect and you can't undo a sent word. More often than not, hearing what's not being said, speaks volumes for words that may be otherwise misdirected, ambiguous or prematurely placed.

I've regressed from the norm, leaving the floor and microphone to the crowd. Talk to me for a change. Offer me a lead that can result in a worthy exchange!