**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Compelled To Do So

I felt an extreme urgency to apologize to my more professional audience, for the graphic rebellious vent that was previously published. We're all adults, however, I let my negative experiences rear a more childish juvenile side of me. Although this is my blogspot, I will(try extremely hard to) refrain from inflicting such harsh grammar upon my viewers/subscribers. Hopefully this apology will find you all understanding and in-offended.
With great sincerity
Angie