A FEW MOTIVATIONAL *QUOTES AND *PASSAGES


*THE SERENITY PRAYER

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, The courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
~
*EENIE MEENIE MINEE MO

Never make someone a priority in your life when you are only an option in theirs.
~
*FOOTPRINTS

One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the lord.

Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky. In each scene, I noticed footprints in the sand.

Sometimes there were two sets of footprints. Other times there were one set of footprints.

This bothered me because I noticed that, During the low periods of my life when I was suffering from anguish, sorrow, or defeat, I could see only one set of footprints.

So I said to the Lord, "You promised me Lord, that if I followed you, you would walk with me always. But I noticed that during the most trying periods of my life, there have only been one set of prints in the sand.

Why, when I have needed you the most, you have not been there for me?"

The Lord replied,"The times when you have seen only one set of footprints, is when I carried you."
~
*HARK WHO GOES THERE

The only people you need in your life, are the one's that need you in theirs!
~
*LUKE 6:38

Give and it will be given to you; good measure pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you"

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Miss Your Stop!

Yearn