**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Sunday, April 27, 2008

NOW ... you can sit it out


I didn't start driving until I was 30 years old, so prior to that, I traveled via public transportation or an associate. Any time I had or elected to ask an associate for a ride, I'd get stories like shiiid, I don't have any gas. Or, that's too far. I later found out that gas was less than a dollar a gallon. So being that I was a paying customer, I didn't get what the big deal was about the gas. One of the other things was, a guy I knew had a car just sitting out in front of his house for months and when I questioned it's immobility, I was told that it didn't have a battery. Again, I later found out that batteries could be obtained for less than 30 dollars for the size and make/model of his vehicle. What the hell was he waiting for? If that wasn't some of the cheapest mess.

OKAY... Now that gas is seven hundred dollars a gallon. I am ready to join them on the couch. I never let my vehicle get below half a tank before I fill up and I could do so at or under 20 dollars. I put in 27 from a half tank and still did not get a full tank. Geez, I never thought I'd see the day where I shopped within my neighborhood because I had to. I would go all the way across town just to get one item, because I favored that store and or location. Now I've limited window shopping to looking out of my own window at what the neighbors just bought or are wearing. lol ... what's next?

Soon we'll be having unavoidable neighborhood food pitch-ins, because the price or "safety" of our consumables have been compromised. What would the Jetsons do?
hmmmm