**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Man Down Update

Owwwwwwwww!


I knew to expect some pain as I've experienced "new move" muscle awakenings before; but, damnnn. I passed two hours straight combating the wii last night. Hell I almost forgot it was just me and the game. There was name calling, shouting, walking off in shame, congratulatory dances and um yeah, you get the picture. I was all in but now I'm out. I won't be defeated tho. I refuse to let a buncha shoulder joint, foot, core and upper arm excruciating pain keep me from my techno-ponent.
I'm goin in again in 5 4 3 ...