**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

If I Were A Twin


The other me in you would be tall
You're fearless and flawless
You'd be feisty and fierce
Very outspoken and articulate
A connoisseur of words of self
Literal Lustful Lyrical
Consistent Combative Complex
Picky Pouty Problematic
Beautiful Balanced Buoyant
Independent Impatient Imaginable
Suspenseful Suspect Sensitive
Arrogant Artistic Ambivalent
The you inside of me is just like that but shorter