**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Sunday, December 5, 2010

This Morning


I thanked the Lord for waking me.
I awoke to find some things that mattered to me.
That thing that mattered most to me, was me.
I had thoughts of the night before.
Memories I pondered as I drifted off to sleep.
A workout would suffice today as well as yesterday.
My focus had been broken, but the track is back on.

Within the first 10 minutes of waking, I felt anger.
The duration of my anger was about 5 of those minutes.
I said to myself, "self" "Those things you can not change
Are things that should not matter."
The things I can, should take precedence.
I quickly jumped to my feet.
Cleansed my body and mind.
Took a deep breath, shook the confusion.
And again thanked God, for reminding me that I mattered.
Especially if it doesn't appear as such.
I won't let the little things, keep me from the big ones.
Something good happened inside me, it was...
This morning