**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Thursday, July 10, 2008

The last 30 minutes


If we were together for the last 30 minutes of a sunset, I'd be seated between your legs. As we were watching the beautiful departure, our hands would be locked in place. The escape of the dawn to dusk lighting, would leave us in such awe. As we left from watching that sunset, we'd get home and make love until it rises again.
Witnessing It Together...
I wish I could look up at you every night, during those last 30 minutes. In that expression, I would capture one of your fondest joys!