**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dull Beauty


How can something so beautiful be so lifeless
It's easy to see that something lies beneath the surface
Something yearns to come out.
But meekness shields it's gleam with a barrier of doubt.
How can something so dull, have an abundant beauty
It's easy to see that what ever is being hidden
wants anxiously to be acknowledged.
The slightest introduction of growth
is all it takes to bring out the best in/of everything!