**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hey dude, where's my cake?


My birthday was yesterday and...oh, thank you, thank you very much; yea well I just realized that I've made so many cakes for other people, and for holidays, that I never missed the fact that I haven't had one of my own. My niece and I were speaking yesterday of birthday cakes and she asked what kind of cake I was having? I answered that I never had any. I am actually feeling a bit sad and slighted by this. I want my cake now and I want it my way. Lets see... I love chocolate with chocolate icing and even chocolate roses. I can bear the writing in any color, although my favs are red and gold(hint). It's true I just turned 45 and should be so over this, but it has somehow just begun! So any way you slice it,
I WANT MY DAMN CAKE! :)