**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Monday, August 17, 2009

Emotions


Hey y'all, I just had to fill you in. If you know me personally, you know that I am usually a solidity of emotion. I express fully with a series of awe's and oh's and what the f^&*'s. I can be watching a movie and would sob to the point of zero visibility. I can be cut off in traffic and want to literally follow the perp home and behead his/her entire family and make promises to scare the shit out of the next generation. But lately since I've been umm "orally sedated" (yea - we'll call it that) I am just a happy lil bundle of giggles, smiles, patience and understanding. I laugh out loud and although I haven't watched a tear jerker in a couple of weeks, I haven't done much or no... any crying. I was even cut off in traffic a week ago and my response was, "whew - good takeover/lane change" I went on thinking to myself that, hey he was really smooth with that and look at em go. I knew immediately that I'd found something that can perhaps tame me. I sure hope so. It isn't a pleasant feeling to get so upset and then express it like a rabid animal. I didn't mind the crying so much with movies but when I break into a collar of tears simply because someone says a kind word to me was a bit much. I enjoy being a sweet person but not to the point of catchin a cavity with it. You know the person that nothing bothers him/her, nothing throws em off their square. Now don't get me wrong, I love being my defensive lil self, but that should be my secret weapon and not an unavoidable one. So the moral of the story is - with "additives" I'm not shaken or stirred; just taking it all in, processing and handling it a little better.