**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Memoirs from the "Middle Child" REPOST


I've decided to re post this because a lot of recent occurrences that are just off the wall "different" than most, have been demonstrated by the middle child. What's wrong with us?! lol or not!! I don't wanna say we're just seeking attention, so further research is in the works.


Did I Do That?
Wow, it's been often said that, "the middle child sucks".
Suck, suck age, let me see... hmmmm, ok let's do it like this


Noun 1. suck - the act of sucking - suction consumption, ingestion, intake, uptake - the process of taking food into the body through the mouth (as by eating)
Yea, I agree... I suck!

Verb 1. suck - draw into the mouth by creating a practical vacuum
in the mouth. To suck in, sop up, take up, take in - take up as if with a sponge.

See number 1, as I continue to suck.

2. suck - draw something in by or as if by a vacuum.
I've sucked you into reading the same definition. I suck.

3. suck - attract by using an inexorable force, inducement.
I've allowed you back in, I'm willing to forgive. However, a stern countenance warns of mistrust. I suck.

4. suck - be inadequate or objectionable; "this sucks!"
I utilize and express the freedom of difference. Still sucking!

5. suck - provide sexual gratification through oral stimulation, fellate, go down on, blow, excite, stir, stimulate - stir feelings in; "stimulate my appetite"; "excite the audience"; "stir emotions"
If you're still here, I've undoubtedly "sucked" you, in an appealing
fashion of some sort. Thus you'd be gone...
Hey, they were right, I suck!