**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Saturday, July 23, 2011

What's The Difference


When I think chance, I think of possibility
When I think risk, I think of ambivalence and danger
While taking a chance, I'm increasing my opportunity
While taking a risk, I'm decreasing my probability
If I take a chance, I set myself up to succeed
If I take a risk, the outcome could be bleak
So given the chance, I can do all things through Christ
Choosing a risk, is not worth my life