**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Sunday, January 10, 2010

**Breaking Mutha Fuqq'n News


This just in: We're on the scene with a compulsion shopper
Shopper give your name (Angie)(WOO HOO)[does various random dances][smirking with her tongue extended while poppin n lockin]

Did you find everything you were looking for?(Oh Em Gee)(Yesh - This sale is ba-NA-nas)(I went in-in pursuit of 2 favorites in which I'd previously researched, and found those two items along with 3 other favorite scents at MUCH lower discounted prices) (WOOOOOOOO)

So I can guess you're pretty excited?[STOPs-thinkaboutit] (fuckumean? helltotheyea) (c'mon son, didn't you hear what I just said?)(Geez - thatsawrap)
[moon with an alternating crypt walk(s)away]

ooKay[stunned]...there you have it; as you just heard, another satisfied customer. Ed back to U