**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Chronoscopy vs Currency


















There are approximately 86,400 seconds in each 24 hour day. Imagine those seconds equating to dollars. Dollars that must be spent by the end of each day in order to be counted as officially yours. Well the value holds true for time; making productive use of each second, is a sure way to ensure a profitable outcome to your day.


multitalented