**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Habitual Resolutionists


I'd been sentenced indefinitely but my release date is at hand.
The repetition of self promises written, erased and re-canted are
as disabling as the habit and or lifestyle we want to denounce.
It's like we validate the temporary slippage because we know as
the year turns, likewise does our habit of starting over. We
again eat, drink, smoke, spend, indulging in an extreme use of profanity or whatever we know is a hindrance.
Saying it all to say I'm just gonna live and remain conscious of my behaviors and correct those that limit my growth concluding only with complete satisfaction, however long it takes.