Happy Birthday Sissy


My big sis... For the majority of my life, I've wanted to be a second skin to her. The way she carried herself, the way she breezed thru her chores, rolled her hair every night, took the blame for something I'd done, wore the prettiest clothes and inadvertently let me wear them as long as I asked when she was half asleep, and the biggest yet smallest was her advising me on how not to wet the bed. It worked, I've been dry every since. Well not totally dry[wink]. For feeling what I feel, sympathizing with my pain, listening, understanding, sharing bits of you with me, I thank you. If anyone in this world has demonstrated an unconditional love for me, it's been my sister Terry. I love you big sis and I'm honored to know you love me back!!
Happy Birthday

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Miss Your Stop!

Yearn