**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Monday, February 22, 2010

Who Are We

Multitalented1


According to this footage, Nicki Minaj admits to being bipolar and is called a "weirdo" it's usually what we'd call ourselves, because no one knows more than the recipient of this overwhelming ailment, just how annoying and confusing it is. It's not confined to women and or in limited numbers. There are many of you out there that are bi tri and even if it's a such thang as quadro polar and either don't know it or too stuck in the "what dey gone say or think" to own it. Well if you bipolar and you know it clap ya hands[clap clap] if you real and you know it clap ya hands[clap clap] if you different and you know and you not ashamed to show it, wish the others take a test, then clap ya hands[clap clap]