**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Monday, March 8, 2010

I'mmmm Off To See...


The wizard, do you think he can help me?

I am desperately in need of will power to ward against over indulgences and testosterone filled young men.

If I ask nicely do you think he would give me a smile? Lately I've been easily angered and prone to bitch and moan.

What about an ear? To my surprise I haven't been a good listener these days. More of a talker, sorta indifferent at times.

Perhaps he could spare even an ounce of patience, seems like everything is on delay, too infrequent or in my way.

Maybe if I ask nicely he will grant me the strength to hold my tongue in situations that don't satisfy or accommodate me.

To ask of these things are proof that I'm aware and acknowledge fault. So needing them is obsolete, executing them to benefit a change is my only task.
Trip aborted!