**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Friday, June 11, 2010

I'm Not Crying

I'm leaking
I'm expelling emotion
I'm wringing excessive serenity

I'm Not Crying

The moisture you see is topical integrity
It's the residual of overwhelming desire
I'm spewing liquid love

Please believe me when I say I'm not crying

It's simply a fluid from my imbalanced foundation
It's a glare reflecting from apprehension
It's the meltings of discernment

I AM NOT CRYING

I told you it's the juice of inducement
The drippings of lust
A spill of satisfaction

How dare you doubt my lucidity
NOW I AM crying...