**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Welcoming Wii

I was told a few years ago by(lets exclude names1) that I would get a wii for my bday, then again(len2)for mothers day, well ok (len3)maybe Christmas. Nope Notta Never came.
[smh - shruggin shoulders AND rollin eyes]


I've gained 25lbs over the winter and it's less than a pretty site. I didn't do much of anything but consumed a bit of everything. That and being sedentary is the exact street you go down to arrive at obesity.
Shame on me...


Anywho, I saw it(the wii) on sale at two department stores yesterday and was determined to acquire it as a workout partner. My tennis partner is no more, my walking partner, was sadly yet necessarily eluded. Gym membership lapsed and I refuse to re-join. Now I have everything I need here at home to get and remain on track.


A combination of yesterday and today; playing tennis, boxing and bowling has netted me over three hours of play/game/workout time thus far. I got more in me. Lotsa major sweating and achieved a near pro level already.


Woo hoo.... fight/deuce/strike!