**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

BREAKING UPDATED NEWS

I just returned from the mailbox and have received correspondence from Dana the aforementioned addressee. He states the surgery ode to a tumor on his brain and behind his left ear was successful in removal and he is fine. Judging from his reminiscent humor and repetitive warns, wants and threats of our getting back together,(grin) I'll say he's recovering nicely. What was so cute and ultimately brought me to tears was that his letter is nearly verbatim to what I've displayed below. He went on to say, "When I last saw you 2 years ago on my Birthday, you were Looking Good & Feeling pretty good about it and with yourself!" (Shrug)Idk... we've lost so much through the years. But I do love it when someone knows and accepts me in my entirety. Anywho...
May God continue to bless and restore him. Thank you Lord!!