Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Today's Prohibitions

I want to make a batch of peanut butter oatmeal cookies but I can't. I have a slight disparity with portion sizes and will just over do it.

I want to go buy this really cute pair of black shorts that I saw this morning but I won't. I've gotten a tad bit up in years and they are a tad too short for my age group.



I want so bad to eject this movie, "Breach" but I can't. I'd like to give my fair opinion of it, but just can't stay focused long enough to grasp the plot. I've rewound 5 x's already, ugh. 

I want to order a pizza right now, But... I wouldn't dare. I can make a much tastier one for less money spent. But, I won't do that either.

I want to include many more of todays limitations but I won't. This is really rather juvenile and a plea for someone to say, "Go ahead and do it all". Of course I won't continue or react adversely to the list. Better go give "Breach" another try.
*hitting play* Again

It's ColdπŸ₯Ά

There are two types of men, in scenarios where 1 was previously preferred over another, for his seemingly wise ways. Quicker to draw a conc...