**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Dear Love


The things we say and do in love can also mimic hate
When someone or thing can provoke intense emotion from a mere shift from left to right, carefully is the mark. 
For all the deep breaths and shutters we yield simply ode to love, there are no mistakes when our heart skips a beat it's the welding and the process of a union.
We want so much to share us, to feel the same bare touch
the pain that spills when the vessels tear is nothing to yearn for twice. I want for everything I soil to be wiped clean as if an illusion. If for one second I miss my mark...
Please pardon the intrusion. All I need is your canvas to carve the image of better days. Our ways will take some getting used to yet there's nothing about us to change. Just expect accept and respect it. Dear Love... I need you!

Respectfully Yours,










With All Of Mine