**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Acceptance Speech



Who me?[applause]
Oh wow [making my way to the stage]
[rambles on] OMG... who knew?!
excuse me... excuse me... omg

[steps over previous birthdays] wow!

OMG [voice trembles]
I want to first thank GOD for bringing me this far! I am generously and genuinely blessed and highly favored.

I want to thank my sister Terry for always being there,
for understanding and loving me.
I want to thank my daughters and son who are my life. I love them more than words can express.

I want to thank my sister's Paula and Chris for embracing me as the middle sister and putting up with my shenanigans[lol]
I want to thank Vayda for being the best male friend I've ever met. You are and always will be my #1 draft pick[bites lip and grins]
Uhm... I want to thank Tim for making sure I drove away in that sexy new 2012. [smirks] We better hold off on anything else[winks] *laughter from the audience*
And last but certainly not least, I want to thank my son in laws. Greg and Darrow. Darrow I may not show it, but I love you boy. You's a grown ass man and I know it, But you are indeed my boy. Thank you for all you've added to my new year!
Point blank, my 48th birthday is a bestie!
[gets the wrap up music and exits the stage]!!