**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Monday, July 23, 2012

Emulations


It's 10:46 p.m. and I just finished showering, brushing my teeth and doing the dishes. While doing each of these things, I'm thinking of you. The way I feel about you and how we've come so far from a leisurely hello to an abundance of us.

So much has happened; but the most of it, is that we or at least I, became so attached. I wanted to be a part of your everyday. I still do. There has been times when it appeared that you'd gone on with your life and forgot about me. Like someone else has taken my place in your heart. Well I won't wish you luck with love. I'd be lying if I said that. I've taken place in numerous competitions and never did I wish the opponent "good luck", I want to win as well. I want you too. I love you too.

Longer story short; if what I believe evolved from when I was 4, I'll be here for the next round. Especially if it's where I'm supposed to be. And if we were something else, then Good Bye but never Good Luck. I told you I would never lie to you. Wishing you luck with someone else would be a lie.