**Uhhhh...


Life today is not very different than yesterday or a prediction for tomorrow. We go about ourselves the way we want to. Not paying much attention or caring what some people may think of us. However, there are a lot of people that do care. They care what someone thinks, or how they'll be perceived. If I say or do this, what will they say. If I do or don't wear that, what will they think. You are the only one that has to live with your decisions.(UNLESS they affect another) They are a direct reflection of you and how it, them, or that makes you feel at that time.

Some of us are easily embarrassed. We put ourselves out there for the world to see and then want to withdraw it if and when we have changed our minds. Some of us don't care if you see our mistakes. We all make them. Not all of us will own them, and that's okay. With me anyway... because I don't give a fuck what you decide to or not with YOUR life. If it bothers you, stop telling everyone your intentions. Stop talking down about people then get seen holding their hand later. If you're doing that with them, you're doing that with and about me. Quit telling them your "primary" reasoning about disliking/trusting someone or thing. If it means anything at all to you; do it, Or don't. Just stop telling me because I don't give a fuck what fuels or fouls you. You have that same right to feel likewise about me.
It may hurt for a minute or even up to a week. But... there is not one thing different that I'll apply an effort to - to satisfy you anymore. THAT'S how I feel today, that's how I feel right now, if I feel otherwise later, you have a right to not give a fuck either.

We're mutually obliging ¯\(ツ)/¯

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Miss Your Stop!

Yearn