**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Conspicuous Recurrences


Some things about you are still the same and I love and appreciate it. Some things about you are still the same and I despise and have grown tired of it.
The things that I dislike about you, although small, are big enough to stand out. Big enough to send me on my way. After all this time, I've spotted the one big thing about you that is different. Different enough to turn me away. My tolerance for lies and disregarding habits are beyond slim.
I've felt this way for a long time. I tried and hoped it would diminish. It hasn't and whether you care or not, I have to go.
I wondered before I made my decision, if I'd regret it. I weighed it against how your actions make me feel and decided, I regret accepting your ways for so long, I regret the time I've wasted, I regret not saying this sooner. Moving the big red button doesn't make the hurt go away anymore. It's still a part of you, still a button. So it still belongs in the "pile of buttons". It's who you are. But I don't have to like it. I don't have to accept it. I won't anymore. It's an all or nothing decision.

Just because something or someone once made you happy, doesn't engrave it in stone as something you have to continue. If you're having less than favorable experiences from anything, eliminate it. You owe it to yourself to be comfortable in all aspects of your life. The longer you wait, the harder it is to separate the entity from your heart.