Not Just For Cars


You've read the car rear view mirror safety warning that states: Objects in mirror are closer than they appear. Well the same goes for objects being larger in your home mirror. You being that object.

We put ourselves down way more than necessary. I know I do. I sometimes have a distorted self image. We have to see ourselves as God sees us. Larger than we appear in the mirror. I had/have a problem with relying on other's to cheer, lift and hold me up.

The moment I began to love myself more for who and how I am, I slept better, I feel and know better. I still have emotional and psychological issues that pull me back into a self pitying place, but I don't dwell there. I admit I still visit, but again... I don't live there.

Learn to be your own biggest fan. If no one else shows up to congratulate you, you will still be famed from within. Celebrate and appreciate who and how you are.

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Miss Your Stop!

Yearn