**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Bummer


Why is it that every other business assumes that everyone entertains Facebook? I am and have been over that phase since 2005 and while I know that social media is what the "majority" of society is into, the rest of us would appreciate other means and methods of contact. Your affording sole contact/participation to a "click" and "like" fashion is considered fuckery and limited social prejudice. Hope that all made sense. Click "X" located at top right of screen if it didn't.