**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Have...

You ever wanted something or someone so bad that it consumed your everyday thought and movement? It's like an open door that you can't walk through because your feet won't move. You've exhausted everything within your means to acquire it, and it still won't materialize. It hurts. It gnaws from deep within the core and flows outward to your skin. No one will help you, you're on your own. Wishing for the one thing you're without. That thing has become a feeling. A feeling that leaves you blank inside and out. That something that you need to let go of and forget about but you can't. Have you ever had such a thing? This thing however small to you, is enormous to me. Have you encountered such a mass of incompletion?