**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

No Matter Where


It's not proper to laugh at other peoples expense. But in some cases, it's needed to help you get over something you thought was a flaw that's confined to your actions only. It makes you feel good to know that they are no better than you. Or what they'd like you to believe about them. Just because other's appear to have moved on and are no longer entertaining habit forming "distractions", doesn't mean they really have and are actually practicing what they preach. They may not be doing it the way or place they were before, but it's still being done. Something about discovering the hidden truth makes me smile.
The elephant is hard to miss, in ANY room. We still see you!