**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Thursday, November 15, 2012

You're Right


I wanted to do this, but done that.
So did you
I intended to say that, but said this.
So did you
We all say and or do things one day, that differ from what we intended or preferred.
Bottom line, get over it and just do you. You're the only one that has to answer to it. The only difference in us, is that I don't care what you think about me or my decisions. We don't have to like each other or our choices. But we do have to respect them. Or not; and in that case, well... this is where you get off. See Ya! or Not