**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Friday, December 21, 2012

They Saw Me!!!


I know my limit. I started the day with the phone off the hook. Today I had to show my true self. It's embarrassing and tiring to step outside of your nice clean shell and go bare skin and knuckles on someone. People that don't really know me, think I am the sweetest person. Now, not so much.
I'm not apologizing for expressing a darker side of me. I'm simply reminding folks to proceed with caution when attempting to engage me beyond my limits.