**WHOOPS... IF PROFANITY OFFENDS YOU

*Not your typical blogspot? I'm not your typical girl!

** At times my dialogue can be offensively direct. Although it is not my intent to pique you, I apologize to anyone that consumes literal litter that is beneath their preferred taste. Whether my posts are good or bad, if I'm learning or have learned from them, I'm enhancing to some degree.

Where Is It

Sunday, December 9, 2012

To Whom It May Concern,


After careful consideration and temperaments beyond my control, I have decided to refrain from being a full time spouse. No further information nor evaluation will be given.
I apologize for the inability to return any time and or gifts extended throughout this process.
¯\(ツ)/¯

Sincerely, Not Yours

P.S. This was not an easy task. Although I know you've heard this
before, it's not you... It is and always has been me.... wait.... If only you could... Maybe if we... Okay, Yea - No, it's over.